Thursday, August 12, 2010

My little Golfer


This past week Prestley had the New Braunfels city championship. I am having so much fun watching her play golf. I never was a golfer, so I was kind of dreading sitting there for hours upon hours watching her in the 100 degree weather. I was completely wrong!! This is so much fun and she is having a blast. This was her 5th tournament of her short "career" and she did her best ever. In 12 holes she shot an 87 and for an 8 year old, that is awesome. I love watching her and her daddy share these precious moments and know there will be many many more throughout the years. Pryce has been a real trooper throughout the summer as well. Bless his heart, he sits in the cart and watches his big sister and when he gets tired of doing that he gets his golf clubs and practices his swing as well. Poor thing, on Tuesday his mom ran over his foot in the golf cart and really thought it was seriously hurt. It wasn't, he is tough!!! I am loving being a mom and watching my children do what they love. Good job Pres!!!
I love this picture. This is the three girls finishing their first
round and shaking hands. I love it!!


Concentrating!!! This is my all time favorite picture
of her and her daddy!!




Hope you all have a great rest of your week. Happy Thursday!
In Him,
Marsha



No comments:

Post a Comment