Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Pryce

Happy 5th Birthday Pryce!!! I can't believe it. What a great day we have had so far. We are on our way out the door to enjoy a day on the lake with my sister's family. I can hardly believe it has already been 5 years since Pryce was born. Time really has flown. When Pryce woke up this morning he walked over to his dad and said "Hi daddy, I am five now and I am big." It was so sweet.
Here is a little about my BIG 5 yr old.
He loves baseball
He just learned to ride his bike without training wheels
He loves the water, especially Schlitterbahn
He smiles all the time and shows his big dimples
He is definitely a mama's boy, I don't know if that is a good or bad thing:)
He hates vegetables
He loves snacks
He is so in to Toy Story right now
He loves Skateboards and Justin Bieber songs
Hope you have a great Birthday big boy.
We love you so much

No comments:

Post a Comment