Monday, October 4, 2010

It has been way too long



It has been 7 weeks since I last posted and I feel like it has only been 2 weeks. The beginning of the school always seems like a blur, but with two kids now in school, it is even worse this year. I can' t believe I don't have a child in daycare anymore. It is nice to not have the expense of daycare, but it really makes me sad that my babies are growing up. The first few weeks of school have been great. Pryce is finally getting used to school and all "the work" as he says. Prestley is loving 3rd grade and is doing great in all her subjects. I have great classes this year and I love coaching again. The girls are working hard and we are getting ready to start after school practice in two weeks. Scott loves his new school and loves working in town.
Hope you all have a had a great start to the new year.
In Him,
Marsha

No comments:

Post a Comment